- PricePro AA/AAA Alberta Beef Flintstone Ribs – 1 rib per person you are planning to feed, as seen in our weekly ad, click here.
- 2oz White Vinegar – PricePro Aisle 5
- Auntie Bev’s Authentic Caribbean Style Jerk Sauce in PricePro’s meat department
Place your PricePro Flintstone Ribs in a pot and cover with water. Add 2 ounces of vinegar to tenderize the meat. Boil for 20-25 minutes. Pull the ribs from the water and place on a baking sheet. Slather Auntie Bev’s jerk sauce on the ribs, and finish the ribs on the grill, about 5 minutes per side.
PricePro Baked Beans
- 6 Strips of Double Smoked Canadian Back Bacon available fresh sliced at PricePro’s Deli Counter
- 2 cans of Heinz Deep Browned beans – PricePro Aisle 6
- 1 Yellow onion, chopped fine – PricePro produce section
- 2 tablespoons of yellow prepared mustard – PricePro Aisle 5
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar – PricePro Aisle 4
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder – PricePro Aisle 4
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce – PricePro Aisle 5
Crisp up the bacon in a frying pan. Remove from pan and place on a paper towel to cool. Sauté onions in bacon fat until translucent. In a large saucepan, combine the two cans of beans, mustard, garlic powder, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Mix the onions in, and crumble the bacon into it. Heat the mixture over medium heat and place in a baking dish. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 350, stirring the mixture 2-3 times during baking. Allow to cool slightly before serving.